Weekly worship sustains our life as a congregation. We gather to hear God’s Word, uplift one another in prayer, join in songs of praise, and celebrate the Sacraments. We invite you to share this time with us! Our Church Council, at the recommendation of the Health and Safety Task Force, and in consultation with CDC guidelines, has approved a plan for our continued reopening, even in the midst of a major construction project. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we navigate COVID and construction together!
Join us for worship in the sanctuary! Our summer schedule is 8:30 & 10:00 am. Please note the following important updates:
- Registration will no longer be required for services, although it is important to note that while under construction, our capacities are somewhat limited.
- Masks will no longer be required for all fully vaccinated persons, however we ask that all non-fully vaccinated individuals still wear a mask. Masks continue to be required when entering any space shared with our Day Care, including the sanctuary hallway and restroom, so please plan accordingly.
- Our worship liturgy will continue to gradually expand to include more communal participation. At this time, limited speaking, singing, and movement are allowed, with further adjustments occurring gradually over time.
- No accessible entrance: Our lift has officially been decommissioned to make way for a new full-size elevator, so we do not have an accessible entrance to the church available at this time. If you require assistance to reach the sanctuary level for worship, please join us online.
- Parking: Limited parking is available in our back parking lot (enter on Cornell), otherwise park on the street. Please follow all posted signs regarding street parking (no parking on Ardmore and the north side of Washington Ave.). If you are able to do so, we encourage you to walk or ride your bicycle to church! We’ll have designated parking for strollers as well.
- Building Access: Enter the building using the Foyer doors off Ardmore.
Watch the 8:30 am service live on St. Paul's YouTube channel. Or, worship when it's convenient for you! The video will remain up for six months. We continue to distribute communion kits on Wednesdays from 10:30 am-12 pm from 536 S. Cornell.